On today’s edition of The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss Republican worries a week out from the election, fallout over Matthew Whitaker’s AG position, and if Brexit is causing a political breakdown in England.
- Rich: Jay Cost’s article from the upcoming print issue.
- Charlie: Rich on Georgia.
- Luke: Kevin’s piece on impeachment (and insider trading-ish).
- MBD: Madeleine Kearns on Roger Scruton.
- Rich: His pet peeve of hamburgers with the toppings on the bottom.
- Charlie: The way Southerners drop a syllable from almost every place name.
- Luke: The Bissel pet stain eraser wet vac.
- MBD: Steven Isserlis playing the Bach cello suites.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.