Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s edition of The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss Republican worries a week out from the election, fallout over Matthew Whitaker’s AG position, and if Brexit is causing a political breakdown in England.
- Rich: Jay Cost’s article from the upcoming print issue.
- Charlie: Rich on Georgia.
- Luke: Kevin’s piece on impeachment (and insider trading-ish).
- MBD: Madeleine Kearns on Roger Scruton.
- Rich: His pet peeve of hamburgers with the toppings on the bottom.
- Charlie: The way Southerners drop a syllable from almost every place name.
- Luke: The Bissel pet stain eraser wet vac.
- MBD: Steven Isserlis playing the Bach cello suites.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.