Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
- The 100% accurate, Great Barrington Declaration
- Social media censorship case, Missouri v. Biden: The order
- CENSORED Kulldorff Twitter page: @MartinKulldorff
- The lockdown idea came on 14-year old’s paper
- N.I.H.’s hair stylists “study” on masks
- Study: Long-term harm to children of COVID-era school closures
- COVID-related hunger could kill more people than the virus
- The Brownstone Institute
- Fauci rewrites history, claims he ‘had nothing to do with’ COVID school closures
A discussion with Breitbart immigration reporter John Binder.
- New York Times profile of John Binder, Breitbart’s Fashion and Immigration Reporter: Yes, Breitbart News Has a Fashion Critic
- MUST READ: ADIOS AMERICA: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole
ADIOS AMERICA UPDATES:
- Nadine Strossen, THE LONGEST SERVING president of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) from 1991 to 2008.
- Her indispensable book, Hate: Why We Should Resist It with Free Speech, Not Censorship
- My last interview with Strossen JULY 26, 2022
- Nadine’s latest article on the forced government speech case (“gay website case”) with Kristen Waggoner: ‘Web Designer’s Free Speech Supreme Court Victory Is a Win for All’
We welcome Ann Coulter’s podcast, Unsafe, to Ricochet. Ann produces a weekly video interview for her Substack newsletter and, after a brief period of exclusivity for her subscribers, the audio will be made available to you.
This week Ann talks to Ryan Girdusky, a political consultant and writer whose work has been featured in multiple publications and currently writes the National Populist Newsletter on Substack.
- Republican Speech Consultants: Keep making parentheses with your hands!
- Gov. Lamont (D-CT) announces largest cut in the state income tax in Connecticut history, first since 1996
- White Self-Hatred Links:Pro-Black Bias in Social Judgment(Liberal) whites are the only group to show a preference for any group other than their own.
- By age 30, whites trailed both Hispanics and blacks in terms of self-esteem, according to the report published online July 4 in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- In survey question after survey question, a pattern emerged: Black women consistently reported higher self-esteem than white or Hispanic women
This is a public episode. If you’d like to discuss this with other subscribers or get access to bonus episodes, visit anncoulter.substack.com/subscribe