Join Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael on today’s Editors as they discuss Wednesday’s bomb scares, consider implications of the immigrant caravan from Central America, and give listeners a rundown of the lead-up to the upcoming midterm elections.
- Rich: Andy McCarthy on the media and yesterday’s bomb threats.
- Charlie: David French on the administrative state and Posner.
- Luke: Kyle Smith on Kyrsten Sinema.
- MBD: Jonah on Saudi Arabia.
- Rich: The Chicago Cultural Center.
- Charlie: The city of Chicago.
- Luke: The 1996 buddy comedy My Fellow Americans.
- MBD: A rocking reclining chair for getting children to sleep at night.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.