Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
David and Reihan battle it out over populism while Charlie goes on a rant about the unconstitutionality of presidential declarations of emergency on today’s gripping edition of The Editors.
• Rich: An article in the new issue on conservatism by the late Charles Krauthammer.
• Reihan: Fred Bauer on a unifying agenda.
• Charlie: Kyle’s article on morality clauses in contracts.
• David: Andy’s piece on Trump giving Mueller reasons to pursue the collusion probe.
• Rich: Commentary Magazine.
• Reihan: Liberty Lane, a conservative children’s book series by Josh Bansal and Amalia Halikias.
• Charlie: Hamburgers.
• David: The Great Aquaman War of 2019.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.