David and Reihan battle it out over populism while Charlie goes on a rant about the unconstitutionality of presidential declarations of emergency on today’s gripping edition of The Editors.
• Rich: An article in the new issue on conservatism by the late Charles Krauthammer.
• Reihan: Fred Bauer on a unifying agenda.
• Charlie: Kyle’s article on morality clauses in contracts.
• David: Andy’s piece on Trump giving Mueller reasons to pursue the collusion probe.
• Rich: Commentary Magazine.
• Reihan: Liberty Lane, a conservative children’s book series by Josh Bansal and Amalia Halikias.
• Charlie: Hamburgers.
• David: The Great Aquaman War of 2019.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.