Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On this Thanksgiving week edition of The Editors, Charlie, Reihan, Michael, and Luke discuss implications of the caravan’s arrival, Stacey Abrams and the Georgia election, and the California wildfire tragedy.
• Luke: Kevin on “The White Plantation.” This line alone seals it for me: “Washington’s anodyne would-be middle-managers of the soul.”
• Reihan: Michael Hendrix’s “Urbane Cowboys.”
• Charlie: Robert VerBruggen on his attempt to vote.
• MBD: Jonah Goldberg’s “Basta La Vista” edition of the G File.
• Luke: Diarmaid MacCulloch’s new biography of Thomas Cromwell.
• Reihan: Kim Stanley Robinson’s New York 2140.
• Charlie: Wiki.js.
• MBD: The Gypsy Swing playlist on Spotify.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.