Charlie and Michael have a heated debate over Elizabeth Warren’s proposal to break up big tech, while David and Rich are determined not to be left out of the conversation. They also discuss the admission scandal, Brexit, and much more, all on this week’s episode of The Editors.
• Rich: Jack Fowler’s cover story in the new magazine issue.
• David: MBD on Bernie.
• Charlie: Our editorial urging rejection of Trump’s executive action.
• MBD: Kevin on the admissions scandal.
• Rich: StubHub.
• David: Russell Westbrook v. the People of Utah.
• Charlie: The Raspberry Pi microcomputer.
• MBD: MindNode app.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.