Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Charlie and Michael have a heated debate over Elizabeth Warren’s proposal to break up big tech, while David and Rich are determined not to be left out of the conversation. They also discuss the admission scandal, Brexit, and much more, all on this week’s episode of The Editors.
• Rich: Jack Fowler’s cover story in the new magazine issue.
• David: MBD on Bernie.
• Charlie: Our editorial urging rejection of Trump’s executive action.
• MBD: Kevin on the admissions scandal.
• Rich: StubHub.
• David: Russell Westbrook v. the People of Utah.
• Charlie: The Raspberry Pi microcomputer.
• MBD: MindNode app.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.