Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Here’s the TLDR from a Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Report survey. For Democratic voters:
- 55% support fines against those who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- 59% support house arrest for the unvaccinated.
- 48% support fines or prison for questioning vaccine efficacy on social media, TV, or the radio or in online or digital publications.
- 45% support temporarily confining the unvaccinated to “designated facilities” (cough) internment camps (cough).
- 47% support government tracking of the unvaccinated.
- 29% support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine.
Second look at a national divorce?Published in