David and Rich give listeners an intense debate over the FBI counterintelligence investigation of Trump on today’s exciting edition of The Editors. Charlie and Michael chime in to discuss Theresa May and the recent Brexit news, and all the editors talk about the ongoing government shutdown.
• Rich: Jessica Hornik’s poem in the recent print issue.
• Charlie: Alexandra’s Corner post on “Are Democrats Testing a Future Strategy against Amy Coney Barrett?”.
• MBD: Rich Lowry, on the FBI overstepping its authority to investigate Trump.
• David: Jim Geraghty’s “20 Things” series about Democrat candidates.
- Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know about Joe Biden
- Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know about Kamala Harris
- Twenty Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Bernie Sanders
• Rich: Lenny Dykstra followed him on Twitter.
• Charlie: His one-year old’s face when he met Daisy Duck at Disney World.
• MBD: 1983, an alt-history television series on Netflix.
• David: Fox’s adaptation of “The Passage.”
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.