Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
As a relatively new convert, here are some burdensome tasks I’ve been glad to let go:
- Trying to convince myself (or others) that Trevor Noah or Amy Schumer are funny.
- Trying to believe or saying how great Michelle Obama looks or how much style she has.
- Trying to believe the veil/hijab/niqab are just fine and not proof of membership to a backward sect antithetical to Western values and culture.
- Watching the Oscars (or any awards ceremony).
- Believing that “educated” people know things (burden of proof is on them and it isn’t an Ivy League diploma).
- Feeling sorry for people.
Feel free to add!Published in