Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
I got to wondering. What would a thoughtful, intelligent, devious racist do? What kind of policies and positions would he take?
A thoughtful racist:
- Would support BLM, as the ultimate result is going to be much more death and destruction in the Black community. Removing the police from black communities, defunding them, and restricting their ability to enforce the law is going to have a severe negative impact on blacks.
- Would be a supporter of Planned Parenthood and abortion. Blacks currently abort ½ of all their children. Racists going back to Margaret Sanger have supported the idea.
- Would support any dysfunctional black culture that glorifies, crime, drugs, violence, and promiscuity and denigrates black women.
- Would support ideas such as this:
that make those traits that are most likely to make someone a success in society “ White” and anathema to blacks.
- Would support the apartheid in our schools with segregated classes, dormitories, graduations in our schools.
- Would support Black dependence on government.
- Would work to destroy Black families and encourage those Black women who don’t abort to have their children out of marriage.
- A thoughtful racist would support a political culture that would try to maximize all the above.
So, who are the real racists in our society? And where do they find a political home?
None of those things seem remotely Conservative to me.Published in