Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- It was a sober weekend in Texas. Two violent incidents leave 16 people dead.
- Charges could be coming soon against President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden.
- CIA did not follow protocol with Hunter Biden laptop story.
- The family of deceased Jordan Neely speaks out.
- Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris calls the work with Dylan Mulvaney just “one post” and “not an advertisement.”
Listen to other podcasts from The Daily Signal: https://www.dailysignal.com/podcasts/
Get daily conservative news you can trust from our Morning Bell newsletter: DailySignal.com/morningbellsubscription
Listen to more Heritage podcasts: https://www.heritage.org/podcasts
Sign up for The Agenda newsletter — the lowdown on top issues conservatives need to know about each week: https://www.heritage.org/agenda
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.