Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
TOP NEWS | On today’s Daily Signal Top News, we break down:
- The investigation into Hunter Biden took a sharp turn today. Attorney General Merrick Garland has appointed U.S. Attorney David Weiss as special counsel in the probe of Hunter Biden.
- Trump’s lawyers were in court in Washington, D.C. today for the first hearing in the case related to Trump’s alleged interference in the 2020 Election. The judge issued a ruling that is being described as mixed.
- After a long first day of school Wednesday, hundreds of students in Louisville, Kentucky, were stuck on school buses until almost 10 p.m.
- Tony’s story: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/10/students-stuck-on-school-buses-late-at-night-as-superintendent-enjoys-75k-raise/
- Suicides in the U.S. hit a new record in 2022.
- The death toll in Maui ticks up to 55 people
- Elise’s story: https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/11/climate-activists-warm-up-as-wildfires-burn-in-hawaii/
Subscribe to Daily Signal Podcast in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.