Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Hunter B’s Coming Legal Kabuki
- No trial. Just a quick deal to get it out of the news. Hunter will happily plead to whatever is in the deal.
- “Move on” spin will begin instantly on the false claim that this covers the gamut of Biden wrongdoing, so it is all over and Hunter is longer newsworthy.
- CNNMSNBCWaPoNYT will claim to be surprised that nothing was offered that incriminated Joe in these proceedings, proving conclusively he is innocent.
- One unnamed item will be kept under active investigation so no one may speak to Congress or the press until the “active” matter is closed, presumably in 2025.
- There will be fines, suspended sentence, and no jail time.
- The total time before the judge will be 25 minutes or less.
- The mattress tag removal charge will be dropped as part of the plea deal.
Joe says his son did nothing wrong. I’d like to know how he finds time to conduct 24/7 surveillance of his son.
Truth and facts undergo a terrible fate in Joe’s head. By the time he utters his latest absurd contradiction or glaring falsehood, he already believes it.
Seems accurate. I would add
8. After Nov 2024, the president issues a blanket pardon for Hunter and all members of the Biden family including the Big Guy.
Or maybe earlier. If POTATUS slips into a coma and only DOCTOR Jill Biden is allowed to speak to/for him, pardons will emerge as needed.
The sad thing about your prediction is that is probably pretty close to being the worst case scenario for Hunter and the entire Biden clan.
For the fines, do they send to Hunter or straight to Beijing?
Once the tax charges are settled, they can go ahead and pay the fines from the money they previously denied having. The irony/farce will be lost on the MSM.
And at least half of the public, most likely.
The Chinese Communist Party will suddenly become very interested in contemporary American art. Hunter’s paintings will set new records at auction.
Little-known factoid: Mattress tags can always be removed if you own the mattress.
Thank you! You have assuaged a tidal wave of guilt.
But do we actually own anything or is it all just on loan from society as a whole? President Liz Warren will likely initiate a crackdown on mattress tag scofflaws, those retrograde, possession-obsessed libertarian domestic terrorists.
Don’t forget about “talent on loan from God.”
..Since returned. Our loss.
Obviously, if “you will own nothing, and be happy” that includes not removing mattress tags.
He will sell a couple of “art” to the CCP to pay for the fines and the lawyers