Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
- Masks for the workers, but not for the Party elite. (Of course.)
- The man who once said, “I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money” overseeing the construction of his fourth palatial home. (Chicago, Washington DC, Martha’s Vineyard, and this one in Hawaii).
- This is the second beachfront mansion for a man who wanted energy prices to “necessarily skyrocket” because Climate Change was going to make the oceans rise.
- Local residents and “environmental experts” are concerned that construction of the beachfront palace will accelerate beach erosion, but those kinds of environmental concerns don’t apply to the Party elite.
- The property was paid for by a party apparatchik and Chicago oligarch with deep (ahem) ties to the Illinois political machine.
- Building the Party elite’s new dacha required the destruction of the previous structure, which was the mansion from the original Magnum PI series. The Party elite have a strong inclination to destroy historical artifacts.