Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Rich, Charlie, Michael, and Luke discuss the latest SCOTUS decisions, the civility debate, and the most recent George Will column.
• Rich: J.J. McCullough’s NRO piece on lying through photography.
• Luke: Kim Wins in Singapore by Nick Ebertsadt.
• Charlie: Book review: We Still Need Liberalism.
• MBD: Kevin Williamson’s piece about the border.
Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Jonah discuss the current border situation, the recent IG report, and admissions issues at Harvard.
• Rich: Eberstadt on North Korea from the new print issue.
• Charlie: Douglas Murray on the SPLC.
• Luke: J.J. McCullough on why James K. Polk was right to call for 54 40 or fight.
• Jonah: He is back writing for NR’s print issue after a hiatus writing his book Suicide of the West.
Rich, Reihan, Michael, and Charlie discuss the North Korea summit, the G7 summit, and the primary travails of Mark Sanford and Corey Stewart.
Rich, Charlie, Michael Brendan Dougherty, and Luke Thompson discuss Mueller’s leaked questions, Marco Rubio’s criticism of the Republicans’ tax reform package, and Joy Reid’s time-traveling hacker.
Rich, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss President Macron’s visit, the ordeal of Alfie Evans, and a bizarre court decision on DACA.
• Charlie: Save the Eighth
• MBD: Amy Chozick Exposes Hillary’s Groveling Press Corps
Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael Brendan Dougherty discuss James Comey’s book, the Trump administration’s diplomatic efforts with North Korea, and Starbucks’s company-wide sensitivity training.