In today’s episode, Victor Davis Hanson joins us once again. The Middle East is seething with trouble, discord, danger and the inhumane murder of civilians in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt. So what else is new? Perhaps the inadequate and conflicted responses of the major governments looking on. Or, is it perhaps time for them to go “neo-isolationist?” We discuss this with Victor who, in our judgement, is the wisest and most strongly spoken of the “realpolitikers.”
The Milt Rosenberg ShowEp. 29: Victor Davis Hanson on Syria
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member?
Upcoming Events (All Times ET)
on the Member Feed
Three Martini LunchOct 07, 2015
The Bookmonger with John J. MillerOct 05, 2015
The Milt Rosenberg ShowOct 01, 2015
Q & A, hosted by Jay NordlingerOct 01, 2015
The Ricochet PodcastSep 30, 2015
Need to Know with Mona Charen and Jay NordlingerSep 29, 2015
Ricochet Member Super Feed