This week, Jay and Mona welcome The Weekly Standard’s Jonathan V. Last to discuss his latest piece “A Nation of Singles“. They discuss the most politically potent demographic (Jonathan makes the case that it is not Hispanics) and what the GOP can do to appeal to them. Also, the consequences of falling fertility rates, the fallacy of the Middle Class, what factors determine who will vote Republican, marriage versus Julia, and Mona makes the case for children.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.