Hoover economist and Econtalk Podcast host Russ Roberts joins Mona and Jay to discuss the trillion dollar coin, what Milton would do, the great depression vs. our great recession and whether or not a WWII type spending program would actually help the economy. Also, would should we break up the big banks? Then, Jay and Mona banter about demonizing the Tea Party, and the do the Republicans have a political death wish?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.