Hoover economist and Econtalk Podcast host Russ Roberts joins Mona and Jay to discuss the trillion dollar coin, what Milton would do, the great depression vs. our great recession and whether or not a WWII type spending program would actually help the economy. Also, would should we break up the big banks? Then, Jay and Mona banter about demonizing the Tea Party, and the do the Republicans have a political death wish?
Need to Know with Mona Charen and Jay NordlingerEp. 15: Russ Roberts
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member?
Upcoming Events (All Times ET)
on the Member Feed
Kudlow and Pawlenty's Money and Politics PodcastOct 08, 2015
The Ricochet PodcastOct 08, 2015
Three Martini LunchOct 07, 2015
The Bookmonger with John J. MillerOct 05, 2015
The Milt Rosenberg ShowOct 01, 2015
Q & A, hosted by Jay NordlingerOct 01, 2015
Ricochet Member Super Feed