This week on Law Talk with Epstein and Yoo, the Professors and Troy Senik play a little hooky to discuss whether recess appointments ought to be banished, examine whether the government went overboard in the Aaron Swartz case, and ponder whether law professors should sign on to politically charged letters. Then, we throw open the phone lines and take calls from Ricochet members. Who got through and what questions were answered? Not going to answer that here — you’ll have to listen to find out.
Law Talk With Epstein, Yoo & SenikEp. 37: Recess Appointments
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.