While the doomed Syrian “peace negotiations” proceed in Geneva, the suicide bombings go on all over Iraq, and Iran announces “We ain’t dismantling no centrifuges,” what’s the view from the democratically conflicted state of Israel? Here’s another briefing from the much-respected—and very hard line—American/Israeli journalist Caroline Glick, who these days is one of the top editors at the Jerusalem Post.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.