This week on the Levy & Counsell Show, a fascinating conversation about required military service in Israel and what it’s like raising children knowing they may very likely end up fighting in combat, living in an area with a high probability of experiencing a terrorist attack, and gun laws abroad (specifically in Israel and Great Britain) versus gun laws here in the U.S. Grab a drink and a sandwich, you’re going to want to listen to this one in one sitting and come back here and comment.
Ep. 5: Gun Control
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member?
on the Member Feed
February 10 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am PST
February 12 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am PST
Three Martini LunchFeb 09, 2016
The Milt Rosenberg ShowFeb 08, 2016
The Bookmonger with John J. MillerFeb 08, 2016
GLoP Culture with Goldberg, Long, and PodhoretzFeb 08, 2016
Need to Know with Mona Charen and Jay NordlingerFeb 04, 2016
The Ricochet PodcastFeb 04, 2016
Ricochet Member Super Feed