This week on Law Talk with Epstein and Yoo, the Professors (moderated by Troy Senik) debate the debates, discuss how affirmative action has once again reared its ugly head, go over Obama’s immigration executive order and the Take Care clause, and commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Bork confirmation hearings by examining the fallout from that history-making moment. Oh, and the distinguished Professor Yoo reveals why no one has ever seen him the and Gangnam style guy in the same room.
Law Talk With Epstein, Yoo & SenikEp. 32: Gangnam Style
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.