This week, Damian and Judith welcome Dr. Adam Woolfe of the Institut Curie in Paris, France. They discuss human genetics/genomics, touching on race, health, and some new start-up companies working on related therapies.
Ep. 9: Dr. Adam Woolfe
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member?
Upcoming Events (All Times ET)
Three Martini LunchOct 02, 2015
The Milt Rosenberg ShowOct 01, 2015
Q & A, hosted by Jay NordlingerOct 01, 2015
The Ricochet PodcastSep 30, 2015
Need to Know with Mona Charen and Jay NordlingerSep 29, 2015
The Bookmonger with John J. MillerSep 28, 2015
Ricochet Member Super Feed