The title refers to a provocative question Jay Nordlinger would like to ask the President, and he and co-host Mona Charen give their answers. Other topics covered this week: some pre-VP debate analysis (this show was recorded before the VP debate), the best journalist working today, what political parties Obama would be a member of around the world, Big Bird as a political football, is the Obama administration consciously lying about Libya, the truth about Alan Keyes, what “new economic patriotism” really means, and some final thoughts on l’affaire Big Bird.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.