This week, Mona Charen and Jay Nordlinger discuss Mona’s new career as a conservative tutor, the enduring (and misleading) myth of Ché Guevara, the indifference of the left when it comes to human rights, is criticism of the Romney campaign from the right harming the campaign, and a meditation on, yes, yes guess it, Maureen Dowd.
Need to Know with Mona Charen and Jay NordlingerEp. 2: 16 Going On 17
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.