Episode 46: 100% Cotton
The Hinderaker-Ward Experience (HWX) returns for a very special Saturday afternoon episode. Topics of discussion include:
* celebration of Snow-Out Day in Minnesota
* reflections on the Boston bombing, 2 weeks out
* the travails of the Comprehensive Immigration Bill
* Loon of the Week (John Kerry and his passion for barbershop quartet)
* This Week in Gatekeeping (media group award for Boston coverage)
We are also joined by the distinguished Representative from Arkansas’ 4th Congressional Districut, and Republican rising star, Tom Cotton. He discusses his thoughts on the effectiveness of Obama administration counter-terrorism efforts, the Gang of Eight’s Immigration bill and its chances in the House, and more.
The Listener/Member of the Week award goes to the first commenter who can answer the question, how high was the snow bank in John Hinderaker’s cul-de-sac at the time of this taping?
All feedback is welcome and encouraged in the comments section. We hope you enjoy.