Join Jim and Greg as they breathe a sigh of relief that a rail workers strike is averted, although they’re curious to see the terms of the agreement. They also sigh as Biden again claims costs are going down as he hails the announcement. They’re also pleasantly surprised to see New York Times columnist Tom Friedman scolding the left to get serious about fossil fuel production as a way both to help Europeans in the face of Putin cutting off natural gas and for the U.S. to produce energy at levels that renewables cannot possibly match. Then they roll their eyes as the left freaks out over red state governors sending a few migrants to blue parts of the country but as no interest in dealing with the thousands of people crossing our southern border illegally every day. Finally, they remember former Independent Counsel Ken Starr and how the Democrats and the media turned him into a villain for investigating the unconscionable conduct of President Clinton.

Subscribe to Three Martini Lunch in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.

Please Support Our Sponsor!

Fast Growing Trees

There are 2 comments.

Become a member to join the conversation. Or sign in if you're already a member.
  1. kedavis Inactive
    kedavis
    @kedavis

    US energy production might be like 62% fossil fuels, but that doesn’t mean the other 38% is wind farms etc.  I expect most of it is nuclear, and/or hydro.  Will Tom Friedman and the rest of the left ever get on board with those?  Probably not.

    • #1
  2. kedavis Inactive
    kedavis
    @kedavis

    And not just Clinton’s “affair” with Monica Lewinsky, what about the rape of Juanita Broderick?

    • #2
Become a member to join the conversation. Or sign in if you're already a member.