Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
We welcome the Weekly Sceptic to our podcast lineup. Hosted by our own Toby Young and British comedian and writer Nick Dixon. This week:
- Natwest go cashless, with the bizarre promise that ‘Tomorrow begins today’
- Ne-Yo makes a standard woke apology, then completely retracts it, while Jamie Foxx issues his own apology, with Nick and Toby disagreeing on the nature of his transgression
- Trump is indicted (again). Can he become Pres from prison?
- Megan Rapinoe skies a penalty, and the non-woke world rejoices
- Marianna Spring is victimised by 80% of the British public for her tireless reporting of disinformation
- Elon Musk launches a potentially very expensive legal war on cancel culture and of course, Peak Woke!
Sponsored by: Thor Holt: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thorholt Tel: 07906 321593
To advertise on one of the fastest growing podcasts in the world, drop Nick or Toby a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to the Daily Sceptic here: https://dailysceptic.org/donate
Listen to Nick’s podcast – The Current Thing – by going here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-current-thing/id1671573905
Subscribe to Nick’s Substack here: https://nickdixon.substack.com
And if you are really awesome, you can buy Nick a coffee here: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/nickdixon
Produced by Jason Clift Music by Tinderella
Subscribe to The Weekly Sceptic by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.