Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
While DC dithers, the real action is happening in the states. I attended the States and Nation Policy Summit this week, a conference organized by the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). The smartest local and national politicians and policymakers from Florida to Alaska shared how they’re improving the lives of their constituents. Here’s the lineup:
- Gov. Scott Walker, Wisconsin
- Rep. Mike Hill, Florida
- Rep. Sharon Jackson, Alaska
- Sen. Patricia Rucker, West Virginia
- Joe Grogan, Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
- Commissioner Andre Cushing III, Penobscot County, Maine
- Kimberly Yee, Arizona State Treasurer
- Del. Joshua Higginbotham, West Virginia
- Rep. Vince Leach, Arizona
- Lauren Chen, FreedomWorks and BlazeTV
The intro/outro and Jon’s song of the week is “Mainland” by Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever. To listen to all the music featured on The Conservatarians, subscribe to our Spotify playlist!
Subscribe to The Conservatarians in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.