Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Since we are getting down to the wire, I thought we could talk about some of this cycle’s great slate of Republican candidates (and their Dem challengers that deserve to be voted out of office). Also, screw the idea of “pandemic amnesty,” and let’s get preppin’.
- Biden: ‘I Call on the People of the United States to Recognize Their Fellow Citizens Living With Alzheimer’s’ (Newsmax)
- Big shocker: Poll shows blacks oppose defunding the police (Washington Examiner)
- Dobbs decision resulted in 10,000 fewer abortions in first two months: Report (Washington Examiner)
- Not A Chance: Atlantic Writer Begs For ‘Pandemic Amnesty,’ Forgiveness For COVID Tyranny (Daily Wire)
- Musk: Twitter board defrauded the court — and I own the evidence (HotAir)
Subscribe to Smart Girl Politics in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.