With Jonah off the grid, Jack takes over the show, with an assist from National Review senior political correspondent Jim Geraghty (or is it?), to discuss Trump primary challengers, the Democratic primary, the old people dominating our politics, the problem of mass shootings, and more.
- Sign up for the G-File
- Follow us on Twitter @jonahremnant
- Follow Jim on Twitter and read his content at National Review
- Follow Jack on Twitter @jackbutler4815
- Between Two Scorpions – Jim Geraghty
- The previous Jim Geraghty episode
- Greenland should be ours
- The problems with Joe Walsh
- The problems with each potential Trump primary challenger
- Don’t root for a recession
- Jim Geraghty on fun facts about Pete Buttigieg
- Joe Biden promises to cure cancer
- Those swinging seventies
- On mass shootings
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in iTunes (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in iTunes or by RSS feed.