Manhattan Institute budget wonk Brian Riedl joins the Remnant for a long, wonky discussion of debt, deficits, taxation, and spending…all while trying to keep the amount of truly intimidating math at a minimum.
- Sign up for the G-File
- “New Budget Deal Puts Final Nail in the Tea-Party Coffin” by Brian Riedl
- The Remnant episode on homelessness
- Club for Growth on the Pelosi-Mnuchin Spending Deal
- Budget Control Act of 2011
- FDR on Social Security
- The evolving worker-to-retiree ratio
- Logan’s Run Movie
- Green New Deal
- GND outline – farting cows
- AOC Chief of Staff admits GND is about changing the economy
- Jonah on the Moral Equivalent of War
- Stein’s Law
- Carlos Lozada tweet
- Benjamin Franklin quote
- Brian Riedl Twitter
- Manhattan Institute
- The Internet for kids
- On They Live!
- Fat Boys – “All You Can Eat”
- Listen to the GLoP podcast
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.