George Mason University economics professor Tyler Cowen rejoins The Remnant for a wide-ranging conversation on big business, liberty, capitalism, and more, inspired by his new book, Big Business: A Love Letter To An American Anti-Hero.
- The Barry Strauss episode, with Jack Butler hosting
- Get NR Plus to listen to the last Remnant episode with Tyler Cowen
- Big Business: A Love Letter To An American Anti-Hero – Tyler Cowen
- Adam Smith on “people of the same trade”
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Seeing Like A State – James Scott
- Milton Friedman on corporate social responsibility
- We’re getting less racist
- “When Virtue Loses All Her Loveliness” – Irving Kristol
- The Constitution of Liberty – F.A. Hayek
- Buy Suicide of the West
- Suicidal Corporation – Paul Weaver
- The Death of Caesar -Barry Strauss
- “Let’s Go To Golgotha” – Garry Kilworth
- The global one percent
You can access the full archive of The Remnant at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in iTunes (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in iTunes or by RSS feed.