Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
George Mason University economics professor Tyler Cowen rejoins The Remnant for a wide-ranging conversation on big business, liberty, capitalism, and more, inspired by his new book, Big Business: A Love Letter To An American Anti-Hero.
- The Barry Strauss episode, with Jack Butler hosting
- Get NR Plus to listen to the last Remnant episode with Tyler Cowen
- Big Business: A Love Letter To An American Anti-Hero – Tyler Cowen
- Adam Smith on “people of the same trade”
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Seeing Like A State – James Scott
- Milton Friedman on corporate social responsibility
- We’re getting less racist
- “When Virtue Loses All Her Loveliness” – Irving Kristol
- The Constitution of Liberty – F.A. Hayek
- Buy Suicide of the West
- Suicidal Corporation – Paul Weaver
- The Death of Caesar -Barry Strauss
- “Let’s Go To Golgotha” – Garry Kilworth
- The global one percent
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.