Politico chief political correspondent Tim Alberta joins the Remnant to discuss the behind-the-scenes machinations and the long-term implications of Trump’s securing the Republican presidential nomination–and then the presidency itself–in 2016, the subjects of his new book: American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump.
- American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump by Tim Alberta
- National Review’s “Against Trump” Issue
- “Bomb Canada” by Jonah Goldberg
- “‘Mother is Not Going to Like This’: The 48 Hours That Almost Brought Down Trump” by Tim Alberta
- “Why is Trump so down on Paul Ryan?” by Jonah Goldberg
- Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape
- Suicide of the West: How the Rebirth of Tribalism, Nationalism, and Identity Politics is Destroying American Democracy by Jonah Goldberg
- Trump’s racist tweet
- The Remnant Episode 117: The ABCs of politics with A.B.
- After the Flight 93 Election: The Vote that Saved America and What We Still Have to Lose by Michael Anton
- “Send her back” chants at Trump rally
- Justin Amash leaves GOP
- Conversations with Conservatives
- “Conservatives should ask, ‘Does Trump walk with us?’” by Brent Bozell III
- G-File sign-up link
- AEI Summer Honors program
- The latest GLoP
- Young Americans, Jack’s podcast
- Jack Butler on the Legendarium Podcast, discussing God Emperor of Dune
- Medieval practice of gibbetting
- Episode 118: Pietrusza potpourri, part one: the podcast of six presidents
Subscribe to The Remnant with Jonah Goldberg in iTunes (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in iTunes or by RSS feed.