Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Does life really begin at conception? Is there a moment in the womb when a fetus becomes human? Are there times when abortion is necessary?
Many of us have found ourselves asking these questions, but the answers can feel challenging to find.
On today’s episode of “Problematic Women,” we explain what resources and tools we have found useful to form our own views and opinions on abortion.
Taking the time to study human DNA, reading personal stories of those who have had abortions, and listening to the arguments of those who debate the issue of abortion professionally are all helpful tools to determine your own views on life and abortion. And knowing the arguments on both sides will also help you talk about the issue of abortion with those who think differently than you.
Here are seven resources that have helped us determine our views on abortion:
- Scott Klusendorf’s SLED argument.
- “Created to Live: Becoming the Answer for an Abortion-Free Community,” by Cathy Harris.
- Live Action video: “Meet Baby Olivia.”
- “Fighting for Life: Becoming a Force for Change in a Wounded World,” by Lila Rose.
- “Chemical Abortion: A Review,” by Melanie Israel.
- “The Daily Signal Podcast” interview with abortion survivor Gianna Jessen.
- “The Points of Proof for Life: Scientific,” by Brian Fisher.
Plus, if you want to send a birthday card to WWII Veteran Bettie, follow this link for all the information.
Enjoy the show!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
Subscribe to Problematic Women in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.