Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
This week, we tackle all the news you need to know in rapid fire format:
- Republican congresswoman, Elise Stefankik, was called “trash” by feminists who oppose her role in the Presidential impeachment hearings.
- Justice Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, wins an award for courage from ACLU.
- The Charlie’s Angels reboot film flopped at the box office, and Elizabeth Blanks blames it on sexism.
- Due to LGBTQ controversy, Ellie Goulding almost backed out of the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving halftime show that kicks off Salvation Army’s “red kettle” campaign.
- Chick-fil-A withdraws funding to Christian organizations after increased pressure from LGBTQ groups.
Get to know the hosts of “Problematic Women,” Lauren Evans and Virginia Allen, in a personal, unscripted interview. Their interns ask them questions about their career paths, faith, what it’s like to be a conservative in DC, and dating.
And we crown two Problematic Women this week — Heritage Interns Kara Brown and Kianna Steadman. They share their advice to other young problematic women and what they’ve learned from working in the Heritage Communications Department.
Enjoy the show!
Subscribe to Problematic Women in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.