Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
In this episode of The Editors, Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael debate the impact Woodward’s new book on the White House will have, discuss how the Left is losing its mind during the Kavanaugh hearings, and muse over the cause of Steve Bannon’s exclusion from the New Yorker Festival.
- Rich: Jay Nordlinger’s piece on state fairs in the upcoming issue.
- Reihan: Jay Cost on the weakness of the institutional parties.
- Charlie: NR’s editorial on Andrew Gillum.
- MBD: Kevin on The Psalmist and the Sex Doll.
- Rich: Reading about the South Carolina secession crisis and Andrew Jackson’s proclamation on the crisis.
- Reihan: Mike Duncan’s Revolutions Podcast: new season on the Mexican Revolution.
- Charlie: College football.
- MBD: Baking my wife’s cheesecake recipe.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.