Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, David, and Michael discuss the many angles of the newly arrived Mueller report, including the media’s reaction, political ramifications, and much more.
• Rich: All of Andy’s work on the Mueller investigation.
• David: Andy’s piece on full disclosure.
• Charlie: Dan and MBD’s baseball pieces in the new issue.
• MBD: Charlie’s Corner posts on the Barr letter:
- What Was Trump So Annoyed About?
- ‘Cooperate With Your Accusers Or You Are Guilty’
- Actually, Skepticism Is Good
• Rich: The thrill of college basketball.
• David: The final season of Veep.
• Charlie: March Madness.
• MBD: The Delevante’s 1995 album Long About that Time.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.