Join Rich, Charlie, David, and Michael on today’s Editors for a heated debate over Trump’s decision to pull out of Syria, their breakdown of the Flynn sentencing debacle, and an analysis of the demise of the Weekly Standard.
• Rich: Graham Hillard on church names in the upcoming issue.
• David: Teddy Kupfer on white liberals.
• Charlie: Kyle’s review of Aquaman.
• MBD: Jay Nordlinger’s interview with a Vietnamese pop singer.
• Rich: Christmas Eve, the sense of quiet and anticipation.
• David: Christmas Eve service, and the week between Christmas and New Year.
• Charlie: Listening to the King’s College Choir School Christmas Eve broadcast.
• MBD: Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.