Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Join Rich, Charlie, David, and Michael on today’s Editors for a heated debate over Trump’s decision to pull out of Syria, their breakdown of the Flynn sentencing debacle, and an analysis of the demise of the Weekly Standard.
• Rich: Graham Hillard on church names in the upcoming issue.
• David: Teddy Kupfer on white liberals.
• Charlie: Kyle’s review of Aquaman.
• MBD: Jay Nordlinger’s interview with a Vietnamese pop singer.
• Rich: Christmas Eve, the sense of quiet and anticipation.
• David: Christmas Eve service, and the week between Christmas and New Year.
• Charlie: Listening to the King’s College Choir School Christmas Eve broadcast.
• MBD: Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.