Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, David, and Michael discuss the New Zealand shooting, Elizabeth Warren’s calls to eliminate the Electoral College, and Beto’s chances as a presidential contender.
• Rich: The upcoming Mets-focused print magazine.
• David: Teddy Kupfer on sh**posting.
• Charlie: David’s piece on the absurd CT court case that would impose a backdoor gun ban.
• MBD: David on the new script for mass shooters.
• Rich: NCAA March Madness app.
• David: Captain Marvel. It ain’t woke!
• Charlie: The Players golf tournament.
• MBD: Baselworld 2019, the big Swiss watch expo covered by Hodinkee.com.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.