Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s episode of The Editors, Rich, Luke, Michael, and Dan discuss the aftereffects of the Cohen and Manafort trials, corruption’s role in current politics, and Cuomo’s clumsy shot at patriotism. To finish up, they answer some questions from NRPlus members.
• Rich: The Williamson cover story on Amazon in the next print issue.
• Luke: VDH on Brennan and Mudd.
• Dan: Alexandra’s Heitkamp piece.
• MBD: David Bahnsen arguing with George Will.
• Rich: The USS Indianapolis.
• Luke: On raising and releasing monarch butterflies.
• Dan: The Aretha Franklin albums Live at the Fillmore West and Amazing Grace.
• MBD: Limerick winning its first All-Ireland hurling in 45 years.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.