Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Rich, Charlie, Ian, and Reihan discuss President Trump’s speech in Warsaw, the situation in North Korea, and the spat between the White House and Morning Joe.
• Charlie : Unhinged Attack on Justice Gorsuch
• Ian : Stop Obsessing Over Race and IQ vs. Why I Write about Race and IQ
• Rich : When Would You Stop Loving America?
• Reihan : Eric Greitens’s Rising Star
Light items :
• Charlie : Changes to Disneyland’s Pirates of the Caribbean
• Ian: The Signal Flame: A Novel
Exit questions :
• “Rate Trump’s speech from 0 to 10. 0 meaning alt-right tripe, and 10 meaning Reaganesque.”
• “What is the percentage chance that there will be a war on the Korean Peninsula during Trump’s first term?”
• “From 0-5, how self-destructive are Trump’s tweets? 0 means not self-destructive at all, merely a media obsession; 5 means they are making it impossible for him to get anything big done or get above 50 percent in the polls.”
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.