Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
This week on The Editors, Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael continue their discussion of the Democratic presidential candidates, condemn a heinous Virginia abortion bill, and finish up with a look at the antics of Roger Stone.
• Rich: A piece in the upcoming issue by Kyle Smith about the movie Glass.
• Reihan: Marlo Safi on Starbucks.
• Charlie: Alexandra’s coverage of these obscene abortion bills:
- What Northam’s Walk Back Really Means
- Virginia Bill Would Legalize Abortion Up to Birth
- Virginia Governor Defends Letting Infants Die
- New York State Senate Passes Bill Permitting Abortions up to Birth
- Backing Away from Science
- The Indefensible Morality of Andrew Cuomo
- On the Separation of Church and State
• MBD: Charlie on the media.
• Rich: College basketball.
• Reihan: The Brooklyn Nets.
• Charlie: Baseball movies.
• MBD: 6 Nations Rugby.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.