This week on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss how the Kavanaugh fight altered conservatives’ relationship with Trump, whether the failure to bring him down will increase Leftist radicalism, and how this will all effect the upcoming midterms.
- Rich: MBD on the Pope’s broadside on the cover of the upcoming NR magazine.
- Charlie: Kevin’s piece on originalism.
- Luke: J.J. McCullough on tribal warfare.
- MBD: French’s comprehensive coverage of the Kavanaugh confirmation.
- Rich: Sports regret over the Yankees.
- Charlie: His youngest walking.
- Luke: Enchanted America: How Intuition and Reason Divide Our Politics by Thomas Wood and J. Eric Oliver.
- MBD: The Spectator podcast interview with Andrew Roberts on his new Churchill biography.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
You can access the full archive of The Editors at NationalReview.com/podcasts, where you can listen to four episodes per month for free, or get the entire back catalogue with an NR Plus membership. Visit NationalReview.com/subscribe for details.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.