Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
Rich, Reihan, Charlie, and Michael hit off this episode of The Editors with a lively tussle over trade issues, followed by a discussion of Trump’s Iran and NATO diplomacy, and finish off by glancing at the Cohen tape.
• Rich: Alexander Nazaryan’s cover piece on Berkeley in the new print issue.
• Reihan: Graham Hillard’s piece in defense of landline phones.
• Charlie: Fred Bauer on “The Communal Roots of Individual Liberty”.
• MBD: Patrick O’Donnell’s piece on the importance of World War I.
• Rich: His enjoyment of the East India Club in London.
• Reihan: Jay Cost’s The Price of Greatness.
• Charlie: On buying his two-year-old a guitar.
• MBD: His positive experience with the MTA lost and found.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.