Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
On today’s episode of The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, and Michael discuss the president’s recent poll numbers, the anonymous (and disgraceful) New York Times op-ed, and the long-term effects of the 2008 financial crisis.
- Rich: Luke and Charlie in the in defense of the Constitution in the upcoming issue.
- Charlie: David’s piece on the Texas cop.
- Luke: ‘Fulfillment’ by Kevin Williamson.
- MBD: Goldberg on the weaponization of norms.
- Rich: Annoying marketing at grocery stores.
- Charlie: Brisket.
- Luke: The podcast “Up and Vanished.”
- MBD: Spectator Book’s podcast.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
Subscribe to The Editors in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.