Ricochet is the best place on the internet to discuss the issues of the day, either through commenting on posts or writing your own for our active and dynamic community in a fully moderated environment. In addition, the Ricochet Audio Network offers over 50 original podcasts with new episodes released every day.
The King of Stuff emerges from his cocoon to attend the always smart ALEC conference in San Diego. ALEC, or the American Legislative Exchange Council, is America’s largest nonpartisan, voluntary membership organization of state legislators dedicated to the principles of limited government, free markets, and federalism. And boy do we have interviews:
- Winsome Sears, Lt. Gov. Elect of Virginia
- Jose Ramos, Vice President for Government and Community Relations, Wounded Warrior Project
- Jonathan Williams, Chief Economist and Vice President for ALEC’s Center for State Fiscal Reform
- Laura Donahue – Best Friends Animal Society
- Rick Graber, President and CEO of the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
- Darcie Johnston, Alliance of Health Care Sharing Ministries
- Stephen Moore, Author, Senior Economist for FreedomWorks, and Founder of the Club For Growth
Subscribe to King of Stuff in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.