It’s an extra special midweek edition of HWX, with Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas and Paul Happe of the Nihilist in Golf Pants reconvening to celebrate episode 100 of this award winning podcast. Also making a grand return to the folder, the original H himself, John Hinderaker.
Topics addressed include:
* Super Tuesday and analysis of Minnesota’s characteristically unique voting patterns
* Marco Rubio’s Baghdad Bob-like post election analysis of his performance and prospects
* Ted Cruz’s viability and a review of his more creative anti-Trump ads
* Hillary Clinton latest ad campaign “Making America Work for You” with an exclusive sneak preview of latest ad on this theme (with help from Austin Powers)
* An update of Hillary’s latest poll numbers, with a focus on young women, and an update on Madelyn Albright’s “special place in hell” for women who don’t support her.
* A final, fond farewell to the Jeb Bush campaign, Nobody Did it Better than Jeb (according to Carly Simon).
HWX is brought to you by the fine folks from Harry’s Shave. For an amazing shave at a low price, delivered FREE to your door, check out Harrys.com. Enter HWX as the coupon code for your first order and get extra special savings
HWX is also brought to you by Hillsdale College and their FREE Constitution 101 course. Sign up today at Hillsdale.edu/ricochet.
All member feedback welcome in the comments section. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to HWX in Apple Podcasts (and leave a 5-star review, please!), or by RSS feed. For all our podcasts in one place, subscribe to the Ricochet Audio Network Superfeed in Apple Podcasts or by RSS feed.