Brian Ward and Paul Happe emerge from their crypt for a special Haunted Halloween Spooktacular Episode of the HWX podcast. Topics include:
- Monstrous old news around the Kavanaugh hearings
- Frightening solipsism from In The Bubble featuring Sam Harris, Bill Maher, and Larry Charles
- A haunting interview with the ghost of Senator Ted Kennedy
- Nate Silver’s 538 blog is up to the same old tricks regarding election prognostication, but their analysis of favorite Halloween candy is a treat
- Plus, scary news on how the HWX staff are thwarting Brian and Paul
Have a happy Halloween!