It’s a Tuesday night special edition of the Hinderaker Ward Experience (HWX), with John Hinderaker of Power Line and Brian Ward of Fraters Libertas reconvening to discuss the critical issues of our time.
Topics addressed include:
* the truth behind John’s recent Achilles tendon surgery
* The White House State Dinner for the President of France
* The CBO report on Obamacare and its effect on job creation
* Further Obamacare delays and Banana Republicanism
* Loon of the Week: NBC, the Olympics, and the pivotal experiment that was genocidal, tyrannical communism
* This Week in Gatekeeping: quick hitters from the LA Times
* Predictions – a musical look back on the insight of John Hinderaker
They were joined by special guest Victor Davis Hanson, who discusses his recent article, A Beat-up, Exhausted, and Terrified Republican Establishment. VDH explains why Democrats are on the wrong side of all the key issues of the moment, and wonders why Republicans continue to lose elections. As an accomplished classicist, he also connects the dots between Achilles and what brought down John Hinderaker.